Delivering a Customer Centric And Compliant Business Platform For Cashe Software
Making a Difference in The Lives of Those in Need
Health Care Management
Cashe Agency Management Platform is a leading player in the field of Home Health Software. CASHE understands the complex requirements, regulations, and expectations held by the Minnesota State. CASHE serves health care service providers as their advocate and leader in compliance management, process optimization, and automation by making a difference in the lives of people in need by providing technology and services to simplify and streamline the administrative side of care. Cashé supports more than 375 agencies in providing person-centered care for more than 41,000 Minnesotans.
- The current platform is a set of applications developed using MS Access.
- These applications cannot be used in a multi-user environment.
- Each user is forced to work on single application with standalone MS Access database.
- Each agent can have only one user at a time, working on its application. Thus, the overall system is severely restricted.
- A consolidated picture is only obtained by pushing the data from each MS Access database into a single SQL Server for generation of reports.
- Unable to scale operations beyond MN state.
- Re-engineered platform with robust, stable and reliable transformation solution using a Cloud Native Architecture.
- On-demand scaling (both up and down) and optimal utilization of hardware resources.
- Faster time to market.
- Access to better and innovative technology.
- Higher reliability, leading to significant reduction in system maintenance and operations.
- Enhancement of current functionalities and Addition of new functionalities to keep pace with the competition.
- Better User Experience
- Home health care SaaS provider
- 100% Re-Engineered @ Techwave
- AWS Cloud Native (yet portable!)
- HIPAA compliant
- Microservice Architecture
- Highly available and Horizontally Scalable
- Built-in Analytics
Techwave Value Drivers:
Human Centered Design
100% re-engineered driven by human centered design principles
Microservices architecture provides the scale and flexibility to meet the challenges of tomorrow
Application modernization that provides a simplified user experience AND HIPAA compliance
Cloud Native Architecture
Reliability achieved through cloud native architecture