Become e-Invoice Compliant Before Dec 31, 2020
Electronic invoicing will be mandatory for B2B taxpayers with a turnover of over 100 crores by 31st December 2020. The aggregate turnover will include the turnover of all GSTINs under a single PAN, across India.
Techwave provides an entirely automated real-time integration system that gets you up and running quickly. All possible validation will be taken place automatically by the system without any manual interventions.
The objective of this solution is to implement a Tax e-Invoice solution to integrate the SAP system with Invoice Registration Portal (IRP)
- Register of B2B transactions with IRP
- Generation of IRN / QR code
- Integration to directly request the IRP system to generate e-Invoice while doing B2B business transactions
- Generate IRN and QR code
- Print the IRN and QR code on the relevant document and thus a legally valid certificate is shared with buyers
Benefits of e-Invoicing
Tax e-Invoice solution is designed to bring several advantages to SAP customers such as:
- It provides an entirely automated, real-time integration system. All possible validation will be taken place automatically by the system without any manual interventions
- Auto-update of IRN, Acknowledgment Code, QR code, and Digital Signature (Base 64) in required SAP documents
- Eliminating any possible errors which may otherwise creep in when using a manual or semi-automatic system
- Significant saving of time of users, as there is no waiting time and no manual steps
- All processes run smoothly. No delays introduced in any processes
The Techwave's e-Invoicing Advantage
- Designed for SAP
- Seamless and Real-time
- No Cloud Infrastructure Required
- No Additional Hardware Required
- Ease of use
- Fully Configurable
- Quick Turnaround
- Secured and Scalable
- 450+ SAP Consultants
- Professional Support Team
- 20+ Years of SAP Know-How
- Deep Rooted Expertise Across Domains
Established in 2004, Techwave Consulting Inc. is USA based global software solutions company with its headquarters in Exton. Started as an SAP solutions and services provider, Techwave soon expanded its footprint and wings across the globe and started offering end-to-end software services. Currently, Techwave has some of the elite names on its clientele list. It isn’t an exaggeration to state that ever since its inception, Techwave has been garnering the attention of blue-chip companies that are constantly in search of leveraging the business-edge IT solutions.
Our name and fame have caught the attention of the media as prestigious newspapers such as The Hindu, published a special article on Techwave on May 30, 2019 edition this year. Philadelphia Business Journal has placed Techwave amongst the top 10 fastest growing companies in the region. Techwave’s tie-up with IBM to offer blockchain solutions has opened new annals in the history of the company. We are partnered with Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, and SAP to provide end-to-end cloud solutions to their clients. Techwave inked a historic deal with Dell Boomi. The company’s unshaken zeal and commitment to deliver the best to the customers has put the company in the spotlight, and way ahead of other competitors. Techwave is obsessed with quality, and that’s how the company has been able to deliver top-notch, cost-effective services in the IT landscape.