Building Agile, Resilient and Digitally Connected Supply Chains
Supply chains today are under tremendous stress. Un-predictable events such as pandemics and global trade wars have demonstrated that only flexible and fast responding supply chains will survive in volatile environments. A resilient and responsive supply chain is only possible when managers have real time visibility into critical metrics, can predict future failures and are able to collaborate virtually with extended teams. These are essential to success of your supply chain when facing another un-predictable event in future.
Supply chains today, must digitally transform now if they need to survive tomorrow. Only those organizations who adopt a “Digital First” strategy by leveraging Cloud, API led inter-connectivity, AI/ML, Big Data and IoT to transform logistic operations, will be resilient to future disruptions in 2020 and beyond.
Techwave brings strong logistics domain experience, technology expertise and delivery capabilities to create tailormade IT services and solutions built to your unique manufacturing operations.
- Cloud strategy and enablement
- Cloud migration and deployment
- iMicron Unity for enterprise hybrid cloud management
- Big data analytics
- Master Data Management
- Enterprise dashboards using Qlik/PowerBI/Tableau
- Hyper Automation
- Freight Management
- Accounting and reconciliations
- ERP bots and agents
Internet of Things
- Custom PCB design, firmware, and fabrication
- COSMOS IoT middleware platform
- Europe based manufacturing & support