Position: HR Executive for Europe Process
Skill: Payroll, Attendance, HR GAMUT
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Drafting and updating Policies at corporate level.
- Maintaining an effective database of candidates as per the need of the organization.
- To complete HR formalities like Offer Letter, Appointment letter, Confirmation letter, Promotion letter, Increment letter, Relieving letter, Exit Interviews.
- Processing daily attendance through Biometric Machine.
- Actively involved in Employee Engagement Programs
- Handling first stage grievance of the employees & escalate it to the Management if required & taking disciplinary action.
- Handling all the queries related with salary, leaves, attendance, and reimbursements.
- Coordinating with the Accounts Department for full and final settlements of separated employee.
- Responsible for maintaining internal HRIS. Maintaining monthly/quarterly HR report.
- Data Management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Data management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org