Position: Hybris Architect
Experience: 9+ Years
The Hybris Architect will be responsible for the overall solution design and solution implementation of Hybris solutions for their customers.
As a Hybris Architect you will be responsible for the end to end solution of Hybris implementations.
To ensure that client technical design requirements are appropriately documented, and prioritized in conjunction with the business.
Conduct discovery workshops with client and explore their technical landscape.
Create interface designs and high level solution designs based on the outcomes of discovery workshops.
Participate in Agile sprints and help developers understand the solution and provide technical help if needed.
A minimum of 8 years IT experience of which at least past 2 years shall be as Hybris Architect with strong involvement in client interaction.
Experience of conducting discovery phases and client workshops to explore technical and solution requirements.
Experience with managing technical software projects with good understanding of the business processes.
Candidate shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
The right candidate will demonstrate deep working knowledge of:
- Hybris platform with focus on Hybris Commerce and Hybris PCM.
- Hybris Commerce Accelerator (B2B and B2C)
- Spring, Hibernate and other few J2EE technologies/frameworks.
- Knowledge of Hybris Order Management and Hybris Data Hub is desired but not essential.
- Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL Server
- Very good verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Demandware, ATG or WebSphere Commerce would be an advantage but not essential.
- Retail domain experience is an added advantage.