Analytics BU Head
Raja Chinthapatla has 18 + years of experience in Technology, Outsourcing and Business Analytics. In his current role, he is responsible for end-to-end services including analytics consulting, competency development, revenue generation and delivery oversight. Prior to this, he was a Global Head for Big Data Analytics, where he held various roles including that of a Practice Head for Middle East and Africa for Mahindra Satyam’s BI & Analytics practice. Raja was in EXL Service, responsible for growing the outsourcing and transformation (high end consulting and data analytics) businesses. Prior to his role at EXL Service, Raja was heading Analytics with Inductis where he initially set up annuity revenue stream for business analytics. Raja has worked with organizations such as Xansa Plc and InfoTech Enterprises.
Roles and Responsibilities at Techwave
- Big Data Analytics practice leader with focus on Business Consulting, Competency Development, Pre-Sales Support and Revenue Enablement
- Provide thought leadership & mentor team members on technology & best practices
- Develop and deliver IP’s/Frameworks/Platforms for Big Data Analytics projects
- Build Data Scientists & Big Data Architects pool as a capacity building initiative
- Ideate, build and enhance horizontal and industry specific solutions