A Single Platform to Integrate and Manage Your External Manufacturing
For many industries whose products, materials, and processes are spread across a global network of plants and partners, increasing complexity is the norm. The companies who make up these diverse industries must ensure that their products are produced to the correct specification, shipped on time and in many cases meet rigorous compliance regulations while at the same time operating at peak efficiency. To do this, you need real-time traceability of products and status as they move through the extended supply chain.
The SupplyVu™ collaboration solutions connects local, regional and global operations allowing for real-time visibility and optimization across the extended supply chain.
Why External Manufacturing Integration?
- This integration platform connects your operations with your contract supply chain partners
- This integration is built on a modern platform which interacts with any supply chain solution or ERP and can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud
- Accepts a wide range of data inputs from external manufacturers through spreadsheets to real-time APIs
The SupplyVu™ Integration Hub for Contract and Toll Manufacturing
Optimizing Visibility and Enabling Actionable Insights
Collects, manages and monitors all toll and 3rd party subcontracting transactions
Real-Time tracking and monitoring of inventory at all stages of the supply chain
Automates routine manual activities, updates, and transactions
Complete visibility and reporting of inventory valuations
The SupplyVu™ Solution
- Accelerate analytics and reporting using SupplyVu™ Traceability Cloud Solution and Analytics on AWS to converge the data infrastructure.
- Identify Status, Availability and Risks in real-time and provide reporting anytime anywhere.
- Get a global view (internal and external) of performance in real time, across supply chain parties and across asset classes
- Meet required information requirements at any moment, including Customer requirements
- Build a flexible and unified data infrastructure, to be able to respond to Supply and Demand in alignment with future regulations without major increase in cost
The SupplyVu™ Value Proposition
- Rapid deployment: SupplyVu™ EMI in the Cloud can be deployed in a fraction of the time because it’s pre-validated and baseline-configured with library of integration options
- Provide near-instantaneous back-up, recovery and cloning of your Techwave environment regardless of size
- Low-latency analytics: with Techwave Analytics with AI and Machine Learning, Stakeholders can perform deep dives into intra-day risk positions in real-time, that standard analytical computing cannot do
- Secure, Scalable, Sustainable leveraging AWS Cloud environment which also provides ability to extend third party integration to various parties who support the overall supply chain process as well as provide deeper and richer data insights to customers for competitive advantage