On a shared platform, leaders and citizens are building the digital future together. All of this is happening now, with physical and digital infrastructure aided by technologies converging to form a new ecosystem.
Techwave is a global leader in Engineering, including Field, Design & Drafting Services, Network Operations & Data Transformation. Techwave’s worldwide expertise and experience in Engineering Design services support and facilitate various delivery methods, which will create a more excellent value for your business. Our specialized services can considerably speed up and maximize gains across multiple projects. Our turnkey and or segmented approach focuses on cost-effective services, quality deliverables, and customer satisfaction at every level.
Our Robust processes, together with industry standards ITIL, ISO27001, CMMi, and ISO9001, ensure better quality, cost efficiency, and accelerated market delivery.
We aim to:
- Reduce Risk and add Productivity Enhancement with Efficiency Gains
- Align Engineering Services with Construction and internal IT
- Lower the total cost of ownership (TCO)
Techwave uses the most cutting-edge technologies available, focusing on field data collection for any project type. Techwave's field services include but are not limited to –
- Site & Pole surveys & audits
- Installation & commissioning
- In-building solution deployment
- Acceptance testing
- RF benchmarking
- Drive test & optimization
- Splicing and testing
GIS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Techwave has extensive technical expertise to provide custom GIS solutions across desktop, web, and mobile platforms. Our teams, backed by their extensive experience, define the right technology-based solution to develop new GIS applications, convert/migrate legacy GIS applications, or upgrade existing GIS applications. Our technology expertise includes multiple development programming interfaces. We provide GIS Integration as a service that provides for – Integration of geographical data with current database • Geodatabase design, structure, and development
PLAN & DESIGN ENGINEERING
Engineering design is a process. Techwave’s plan & design engineering services are problem-solving backed by a thorough evaluation and include –
- Copper, HFC, Fiber – underground/ aerial Engineering
- SFU/ MDU/ MTU
- Permitting & Make-ready
- GIS services
- Site Acquisition – Infrastructure Engineering Designs (SAED)
- RF engineering services
- RF planning- Macro cell sites 4G/5G
- IBS/Wi-Fi/small cell site
- SMR (site make ready)
- Network Optimization and Instant Reporting
- 4G/5G Site Commissioning /validation and Automation Services
NETWORK INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Techwave's Network Inventory Management services help network administrators/businesses to have a physical record of all IT and network equipment within the organization through IT asset tracking that scans, compiles and records data about each device/node over a network.
Our Network Inventory Management services include:
- Network inventory clean-up
- Network inventory migration
- Network inventory integration
- Network inventory quality management
- Network inventory feasibility
- Network analytics. CoE based support for – Collate & Integrate Asset Data
- Asset Maintenance & Management
- Maintaining Asset Data Quality.
- Benefits include – Improves Operational Performance
- Simplify Back-office Processes
- Ease in Capacity
- Network Size Estimation
- Streamlined Network Engineering
SPATIAL DATA ANALYTICS
We understand how spatial data science helps uncover hidden patterns and use the latest data engineering methods and visualization tools to prepare spatial analysis data. Our hands-on experience in suitability analysis, predictive modeling, space-time pattern mining, and object detection helps clients get valuable insights on –
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Network Data Analysis
LIGHT DETECTION & RANGING POINT (LIDAR)
Lidar — Light Detection and Ranging — is a remote sensing method used to examine Earth's surface. Techwave's Lidar services utilize the latest in mobile mapping & spatial imaging technologies to reduce cost, increase accuracy, reduce work order cycle times, and increase capacity with existing resources.
- Engineering design level topographic mapping
- Terrain modeling for floodplain management
- Electrical transmission utility as-builts
- Urban forestry
Techwave is a leading global IT and Engineering services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations and Fiber Networks. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of design and technology services, including, but not limited to Infrastructure Plan & Design, Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).