Overview of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Intelligent Cloud to Accelerate Digital Value Creation
Industry cloud solutions bring together Techwave ’s industry and functional knowledge with assets implemented on SAP HANA technology into an entire enterprise system with industry specific capabilities and processes—delivered from one technology stack in the cloud. Packaged as a complete solution, i.e. hardware, software and services, these can be deployed on premise or sourced as a cloud-based solution.
The SAP S/4HANA cloud provides actionable insights via in-memory analytics, next-gen AI-driven automation and digital assistants to deliver a digital edge for your business. Gain the effortless scalability and complete security you expect from the cloud, with a rapid update cycle that continuously adds capabilities and improves the user experience to drive productivity.
- Embedded predictive analytics
- Co-Pilot as digital assistant
- Automation through AI and Machine Learning
- Support for IoT
- Leverage multi-billion investments in SAP HANA and SAP Leonardo
Deliver Instant Value
- Ensures adoption of latest innovations, updates and best practices at cloud speed
- Enables fast deployment around the globe
- Provides flexibility, extensibility and insight through the open SAP Cloud Platform Scales without limits
- Comes with fast time to value and high ROI
Ensure Business Impact
- Enables enterprise scale digital transformation
- Configure and extend standard processes, with SAP best practices
- Supports global business across regulations, tax rules and languages
- Focuses on business outcome and customer satisfaction
Full-scale move to S/4HANA
It involves a complete application and technology refresh and transformation of existing business processes. This provides the opportunity to consolidate and renovate existing SAP implementations offering the power of the platform broadly across the whole organization.
Analytics on SAP HANA Managed
Analytics and acceleration on SAP HANA makes use of the SAP HANA architecture to accelerate the performance of one or more business processes. Analytics and Big Data on SAP HANA and S/4HANA on IBM Watson and SAP Leonardo platforms.
Enterprise Cloud and services through iMicron
Cloud managed services includes cloud hosting, infrastructure hosting and support, monitoring services, application development and consulting services.