Overview Of Staff Augmentation Services
Flexible Staff Augmentation Services
Techwave offers flexible staff augmentation services and provides clients with on-demand skills and resources, becoming an extension of your IT business.
- Professional, technical, and managerial talent
- Short- or long-term engagements
- Deep pool of talent
- Effective delivery combination of quality, speed, and innovation
- Placements that cover local, national, and global needs with highly specialized and difficult to find professional and management positions at the mid- to senior-level
- Talent Management Solutions to aid in the planning, acquisition, and optimization of an organization’s talent
Goals of Staff Augmentation
IT Staff Augmentation Services work well for companies who must scale up and down depending upon project requirements or those looking to strengthen up their core team with top IT professionals.
- Achieve short-term technology goals, cost-effectively and rapidly
- Minimize risk and investment and maximize resources
- Ensure appropriate skills and resources are applied to project
- Guarantee adherence to schedules and timetables
- Ensure affordability and stay within specified budget for project or IT support and maintenance
- Ensure excellence and a successful outcome
Techno Functional Expertise
-Strong Domain Knowledge
-Resources across Technology spectrum
-Focused practices with about 750 + Experienced Resources
-Average Experience more than 11 years
-Offshore/Onsite/Global deployment Capabilities
-Offshore Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India
-To End clients, System Integrators & Staffing firms
-Accelerators, Templates, Pre-Defined tools and RDS
-Technology, Demography and Geography understanding
-Experience with Fortune 500 Companies
-Successful delivery of ERP, Analytics, Planning & Consolidations Solutions
-100% of Clients reference letters
- Java, J2EE
- Open Source
- Ruby on Rails
How We Do IT The Techwave Way
Techwave manages the account with a dedicated team of professionals who include Account Manager and Resource Manager and also recruiters who offer consulting, staffing, and adhoc hiring. These professionals offer clients with excellent screening process and resource commitment.
Life Cycle Management
Process of recruitment life cycle and documentation will include requisitions, rates and resumes along with Agreements and SOWs. Techwave has been having excellent closure ratio where there is absolutely no gap between submission and closure. This is due to our strong vetting process.
Techwave is client focussed and ensures time saving in the process of response, submission and Onboarding. There is open, consistent and constant communication from the client end and the resource and with regular log keeping. Techwave promises quick turn around and on-boarding, saving both time and money.
The resource pool at Techwave is always continuous and churning with a large database development and recruitment. The client can have access to our large portal which uses Dice, LinkedIn, ProHires, Glassdoor, Google and Monster for posting and sourcing. All this for a competitive pricing that gives you greater value.