Techwave’s public cloud management capabilities for IBM Softlayer, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud enables organizations leverage their public cloud facilities alongside their traditional infrastructure (LAN, WAN, or datacenter) via a “single-pane-of-glass” deployment with visibility, governance, and full management model.
Overview Of Techwave Cloud Services
- Cloud environments setup – IBM Softlayer, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack, etc.,
- Cloud application migration – automate new environment creation and deploy applications
- Cloud optimization services – cost and performance optimization
- DevOps consulting
- Continuous integration process implementation
Web Scale consulting:
- Scale out for geography, volume and redundancy
- Selection of open source tools and technologies
- Big data: tool selection and management
- Monitoring and management of cloud environment
- Site reliability engineering services
- Capacity planning services
- Performance reporting and cost optimization
- Cloud infrastructure security
- Business continuity using cloud
DevOps services for cloud and web-scale IT applications:
- DevOps process management
- Continuous integration
- Change management
- Production support
Services & Benefits:
- Full-fledged practices and service offerings in Cloud, DevOps and web-scale IT applications.
- Fully implement or migrate workloads to the cloud including public (IBM Softlayer, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), private, or hybrid cloud
- Tightly align development, QA, and operations teams on agile DevOps processes including automation, collaboration, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), source code management, change management, infrastructure-as-code, and production support processes
- Optimize cloud deployments and sprawl for cost and performance — including for Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Optimize implementations and deployments of open source technologies such as OpenStack, Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spark, Cloud Foundry, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, MemCache, etc., for web-scale IT applications in enterprise
Key Outcomes of Our Services:
- 35%+ cost reduction from tight control over VM sprawl and rework/waste elimination
- 50%+ reduced defects and rework due to tight integrations of configurations, changes, automation, delivery, releases, and production support
- Superior performance and availability of cloud and web-scale IT applications
- Faster releases of cloud and web-scale IT applications
- Quick Turnarounds due to integrated DevOps processes and unified management of configurations and changes
- For new strategic apps that are created and launched
- App launches that are right the first time
Our Key Difference
Implementation expertise in DevOps, cloud, and web-scale IT applications with numerous large enterprise clients
Our own private cloud, multi-tenant SaaS platform that enables rapid implementation and deployment of both strategic and operational processes in DevOps, cloud, and web-scale IT applications – e.g. provisioning, orchestration, automation, chargeback, billing, SLAs, continuous integration, change management, operations management, and production support
We deliver seamless vertical integration to production support and industrialized managed services for infrastructure management and IT operations management for both on-premise and cloud infrastructure. We also integrate seamlessly to our cyber-security services offerings in the cloud in areas of vulnerability assessment & management, managed security services, and compliance.
Techwave Cloud Migration Services for IBM Softlayer/Azure and AWS
When your clients tell you they want to shift to Public Clouds like Softlayer, AWS and Azure, how are you going to manage it?
With the high volume of workloads moving to Public Clouds, this is your opportunity to expand your portfolio of services and increase your revenues and margins by adding Techwave’s cloud migration and management services.
Techwave Services for Cloud migration are state-of-the-art monitoring, management, optimization and analytics services. They enable partners to monitor and manage their clients’ deployments on cloud, increase profit margins, and create new revenue streams.
Techwave Services for Public Cloud
Our services for Public clouds like (IBM Softlayer/Azure and AWS are a comprehensive suite of white-labeled services for setup, migration, and management of assets. The scope of services include backup, disaster recovery (DR), server instances, IaaS instances, and business application workloads.
Cloud Assessment Services
Eliminate ambiguity in the path to cloud adoption with Cloud Assessment Services by Techwave. We incorporate technologies and tools that assess the current customer environment and identify the “best-fit” cloud migration strategies. Our services help to evaluate the IT service delivery strategy, identify which enterprise applications can be moved to the cloud, and identify which target operating models, technology, and processes are required. Techwave delivers proven methodology and roadmaps to migrate to Public, with low-risk and high-return.
Techwave Setup & Managed Services for Backup and/or Disaster Recovery on Public Cloud
Our white-labeled Setup and Management Services for Backup and Disaster Recovery are state-of-the-art setup, monitoring, management, optimization and analytics services. We help you identify what needs to be backed up, when it needs to happen, and how often, in order to satisfy your clients’ backup and disaster recovery requirements. Our white-labeled solutions enable you to migrate, monitor and manage your clients’ backup deployments on Cloud. You increase profit margins, and create new revenue streams through a cost efficient solution for data security.
Techwave Migration Services for IaaS & Applications for Azure
Move, or lift-and-shift, your client’s server instances and/or applications using Techwave white-labeled services. Techwave will coordinate and manage your migration to Azure so that you can quickly build, deploy, scale, and manage your Azure-based server instances and applications. We will analyze your end-client’s current infrastructure, understand your business goals & requirements, and then create the best possible plan for your migration and deployment to Azure. We will also integrate your Azure environment, and other public cloud applications with your existing IT environment. Your server instances and business applications (e.g. Quickbooks, Sage, etc.,) are migrated to Azure quickly and with minimal downtime.
Techwave Managed Services for IaaS & Applications for Azure
Monitoring and managing your Azure infrastructure for IT operations as well as for security and compliance can be challenging, time-consuming, and an expensive affair. Not so with Techwave managed services for Azure. We monitor, manage, resolve issues, and optimize your Azure environments, including your virtual machines and application workloads — while ensuring that you get the most out of Azure. With Techwave Managed Services for IaaS and applications for Azure, organizations can leverage Azure, and other cloud facilities alongside their traditional infrastructure (LAN, WAN, or Data Center) via a “single-pane-of-glass” deployment, visibility, governance, and management model.