We are very proud to share with our customers that Techwave has achieved AWS Advanced Consulting Partner status. This differentiated accreditation for AWS Partners means Techwave is now recognized as having:
- Demonstrated significant investments in AWS practices
- Extensive experience in deploying customer solutions on AWS
- Provided value-added transformation work to AWS customers
- Best in class certified technical consultants with demonstrated capabilities in AWS solutions architecture, deployment and support
- Staff who obtained professional accreditations in AWS including: “Certified Solutions Architect and DevOps professional” and “advanced networking experts”
AWS advanced tier accreditation is a testament to Techwave’s expert AWS practices. To qualify for the AWS Advanced Consulting Partner tier, partners must meet these and other thorough requirements that demonstrate the scale of their AWS expertise, capabilities and engagement in the AWS ecosystem. Out of over 10,000 partners in the APN network, fewer than 10% have been able to achieve this Advanced designation.
Techwave provides AWS customers design, deployment, and managed services to support their business transformation from on-premises, AWS cloud, or even operating in hybrid mode. Techwave’s unique methodology of services combine, migrate, run, and transform customers with an end-to-end AWS experience that yields a seamless adoption to a smooth BAU (Business As Usual) mode and secure a technological edge for years to come.
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global partner program for AWS. It is focused on helping APN partners build successful AWS-based businesses or solutions by providing business technical, marketing and go-to-market support.