High-Performance Communication Delivered on Fiber and HFC
Techwave’s Wireline Engineering Services include plan and design services for FTTx & HFC. Resources with the right experience, skills, and technology tools are key to optimal network planning and design.
Techwave’s Core Wireline Offerings
Fiber Network Upgrading
Leading Australian Telecom operator started rolling out the N2P Project to migrate the existing FTTN network into FTTP network in early 2020 on a large scale with the target of approximately 50 days TAT for End to End completion of the project once the area to be migrated is confirmed.
Existing network data maintained in the highly sophisticated software, not being able to provide live access to all the suppliers for large scale implementation, timeframe set to execute the project are the key challenges when multiple suppliers approached Techwave for an End to End project partnership.
Techwave took this challenge and pitched in with its skillful analysis and development team and identified the cost effect software, migration technologies, developed high-speed development solutions to counter the challenges thrown on the project execution plans.
Solutions & Results
- Techwave adapted to the cost-effective software solutions to handle the existing data and to plan and design the network as per the latest technology standards set by the ISP.
- Developed its applications for complete project life cycle namely,
- Network plan & design
- Detail Design
- Construction Pack generation
- As-built update
- Data validation
- Data Migration.
- With these highly efficient processes and the convenience of the own grown applications, Techwave is delivering superior solutions to the multiple suppliers of ISP and is currently being one of the major contributors of this N2P Program.
UNLOCKING BUSINESS VALUE
- Flexible delivery and pricing models
- Value addition through in-house and partner capabilities
- One stop engineering house for all field scoping & auditing, plan & design and drafting needs
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) through:
- Dedicated client program managers
- Elimination of redundant efforts for managing multiple vendors
DEEP DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive experience on variety of network architectures including FTTx, HFC, Wideband and Copper networks
- Pool of certified CCNA, ITIL, and e-TOM accredited resources
- Strategic alliance with technology partners
- End-to-end capability on Greenfield and Brownfield network implementations
- 24×7 round the clock services & support
- Year-on-year productivity gains through process automation and standardization
- Value addition through the consolidation of adjacent services
- Repository of in-house automation tools which can be customized to suit client and business requirements
WIDE RANGE OF TECHNOLOGIES
- Support on end-to-end services including development, customization and system integration
- Support technology agnostic platforms including open source and customized applications
PROCESS DRIVEN AGILE DEVELOPMENT
- Follow the combination of process models as appropriate to suit business needs and constraints
Fiber Network Upgrading
High degree of Automation for Engineering a Major Network Upgradation Project in Australia
Let’s Get Started
Are you ready for a smarter, more productive approach to your business? Get in touch today.