The recently announced SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.0 version for SAP BW/4HANA will improve and simplify planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and reporting.
The SAP BPC version 11.0 allows organizations to make strategic decisions while acting as a financial transformation platform.
According to SAP, BPC 10.1 support will run until December 31, 2020, for Microsoft and December 31, 2022, for NW.
When reading this post, you will be able to take away the following:
- Learn how SAP BPC version 11.0 provides fast closes and informed timely business decisions.
- Understand how SAP BPC version 11.0 allows organizations to make strategic decisions while acting as a financial transformation platform.
- Measure your performance with built-in, real-time analytics.
With this newfound knowledge, you will be able to successfully improve your organization’s planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and reporting.
“In our quest to make it easier for customers to plan, budget, forecast, consolidate, and share a consistent view of financial information and key metrics throughout the organization, SAP BPC now leverages the streamlined simplicity achieved in SAP S/4HANA® and SAP BW/4HANA,” said Mala Anand, president of Analytics at SAP. “This simplified architecture eliminates data replication and reduces hardware and administration costs while allowing customers to perform real-time analysis and planning across entire ERP landscapes. Finance departments no longer require separate systems for transactions and analytics.”
- Improved planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and reporting.
- Supports more strategic decision making and better results through accelerated insights to action and serves as a platform for financial transformation and innovation.
- Integration of SAP HANA with SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA with no need of separate systems for transaction and analytics.
- Eliminated data replication.
- Reduced hardware and administrative cost.
- Real-time analysis and planning across entire ERP landscapes.
- Load sources from across the enterprise and beyond.
- More detailed planning with no restrictions on granularity and calculations, improved scalability and performance via SAP BW/4HANA.
- Ability to incorporate data from cloud application and other third party data sources.
- Wider perspective of a business leveraging Big Data, and extended reporting and analysis, and Hybrid planning scenarios leveraging unique integration with SAP analytics cloud.
- Can move BPC data and models into the cloud for visualization and predictive analysis purpose.
- SAP-BPC provide full integration to extend a hybrid planning process between SAP-BPC and SAP Analytics cloud.
- Unified planning and consolidation saves time and reduces errors.
- Microsoft office, the Internet, and mobile reporting engaging stakeholders across finance and throughout the enterprise with MS-Excel, HTML5, and mobile reporting interface.
- Budget and forecasting run what-if modeling and scenario planning for assessing budget in real-time. Ability to adjust forecast as needed.
- Built-in financial intelligence automates the processes to speed up planning cycles. Run what-if scenario to identify quick course correction.
- Legal and management consolidation delivers faster and accurate close by automating the consolidation process.
- Prepackaged business planning and consolidation content implementing a best-in class solution for the prepackaged industry and functional content for any planning- from the capital to strategic planning.
- Self-reliance and accountability are providing business users with a financial tool built specifically for finance- and managed by finance.
- SAP-BPC 11.0 for SAP-BW/4HANA is an option for clients who are currently running BPC-NetWeaver, but it is a total migration process, not an upgrade.
- SAP-BPC 11.0 is only available for SAP-BPC BW/4HANA.
Leverage Techwave to guide you to a successful implementation of SAP BPC, where our quality approach around your business needs will earn your trusted partnership:
- Benefit from confidence in 20+ years maturity in the SAP ecosystem around Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and BPC
- Select end-to-end capabilities: Strategy, Execution, Support, and Staff Augmentation
- Receive an approach tailored to the size and timeframe of your need
Experience less stress and spend less time closing the books with our on-demand framework which is not only customized to the needs and requirements of your business but also cost-effective.
We can help you make informed, timely business decisions.